For Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows XP Updated 01 Jan 0001
Content Id: 0200205102
About the driver
"Projector Monitoring Software" (hereafter referred to as "this software") is a software that uniformly manages network-connected compliant Canon Projectors, via network. Operating conditions and maintenance information of up to 254 projectors can be monitored and managed. This manual describes the introduction of this software, and its routine operation.
Ver.1.1.0 Filter and lens error enhancement
OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista SP2 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit / 64-bit)
Supported Languages: Japanese, English
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or better
Memory: 1 GB or more
Display: XGA or more
.NET Framework: Windows XP: .NET Framework 2.0 SP1 or more, Windows Vista: .NET Framework 3.0 or more, Windows 7: .NET Framework 3.5 or more (Will not run with .NETFramework 4.0.)
1. Run the installer for this software.
2. Follow the instructions provided by the installer to proceed with the installation.
3. During installation, be sure to register this software in Windows Firewall to allow communication with the projector. Click [OK] if the following dialog displays.
Note: If .NET Framework version error displays, stop the installation. Install the latest version of .NET Framework using Windows Update, and then reinstall this software.
4. To uninstall this software, click the Windows [Start] menu, select [Control Panel], and [Add or Remove Programs]. Select the name of this software in the list, and click [Remove].
- WUX10 Usage Precaution Regarding currently available WUX10 projectors, [Input] and [Location] do not display. Also, this software will not display [Faulty Lamp] and [Faulty Power Supply] when they occur with the projector.(February 2012)
- LV Series Projectors Usage Precaution Names of [Input] display differently between this software and the projector. Refer to the User's Manual for corresponding input names.(February 2012)
File Name : pms110.zip File Type : AP File Size : 4683786KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.