Content Id: 0200006120
This file is a handy application program that allows you to create and print your own album, calendar, stickers, and CD-ROM labels* using the images you recorded with your digital camera. And furthermore, you can easily print borderless photos and so on. *: Only for the models supporting CD-ROM printing.
Procedures for the download and installation 1. Click the link. The download will start automatically. 2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop. 3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image. 4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image. 5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
1. Use v.4.1.6 for OS X v.10.4.11/10.5.8/10.6.8. 2. The YUV-format TIFF files cannot be edited or printed. 3. The operation such as launching the application becomes sluggish. Preventive action: To use CUPS driver, use Ver. 10.0.1.0 or higher. 4. When trying to open the data (.el6) saved in Photo Print, the error message "Failed to load data." appears. Condition: When the printer used for saving data in Easy-PhotoPrint EX is different from the one used for launching Easy-PhotoPrint EX, and when the media information (Page Size or Media Type) included in the saved data is not supported in the driver where Easy-PhotoPrint EX is launched. Preventive action: Install the same printer driver as when the data was saved. 5.The [Disc Label/Case Cover] function: (1) Even when the connected printer does not support printing on the printable disc, [Disc Label/Case Cover] is always displayed in the main menu of Easy-PhotoPrint EX. (2) In case of (1), execute [Disc Label/Case Cover], and the warning message "A printer supporting the selected paper size is not installed." will be displayed. 6.The [Disc Label/Case Cover] function: Even when clicking [Disc Label/Case Cover] of Easy-PhotoPrint EX, "CD Label Print" is not collaboratively launched. To use it, launch it independently.
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE. Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition. Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.