For macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13, macOS v10.12, OS X v10.11, OS X v10.10, OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8 Updated 01 Nov 2019
Content Id: 0200482009
About the driver
(Optional)This is an application that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc. Simple one-click scanning saves your time.
[Ver.2.3.5] - macOS Mojave (10.14) has been added as a supported OS. - macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS.
[Ver.2.3.4] - The supported models have been added. - (10.12) The phenomenon that continuous scanning cannot be performed after Bonjour name is changed is rectified.
[Ver.2.3.3] - macOS Sierra (v10.12) has been added as a supported OS.
[Ver.2.3.1] - The supported models have been added.
[Ver.2.1.6] - OS X El Capitan (v10.11) has been added as a supported OS.
[Ver.2.1.5] - The supported models have been added.
[Ver.2.1.0] - The supported models have been added.
[Ver.2.0.12] - OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
[Ver.2.0.11] - Default value of the Paper Size when scanning through Document Scan or OCR button has been modified.
[Ver.2.0.10] - The supported models have been added.
[Ver.2.0.1] - The supported models have been added.
[Ver.2.0.0] - OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
macOS Mojave 10.14 macOS High Sierra 10.13 macOS Sierra v10.12 OS X El Capitan v10.11 OS X Yosemite v10.10 OS X Mavericks v10.9 OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
Procedures for the download and installation 1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings. 2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image. 3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image. 4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- For scanning, be sure to install this software (Canon IJ Scan Utility 2). To use this software, the ICA scanner driver also needs to be installed.
- [OS v10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14] In scanning by opening the scanner driver, setting [Manual] in Image Correction is unable to scan properly. For image correction, be sure to scan with [None].
- [OS v10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14] When stitching the image data, the window for saving it is Displayed in black. The image data to be saved is normal.
- [OS v10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14] When launching the UI of the ICA driver and performing scanning, the dialog displayed during scanning may be displayed ongoingly even after the scanning is finished. Use "×" button to close the dialog.
- [OS v10.11] (USB)Launch IJ Scan Utility in advance before scanning from the product (Push-scan). Note that scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the product (Push-scan) cannot be performed even if IJ Scan Utility is launched in advance in the Ver. 10.11.2 or 10.11.3 environment. Upgrade the OS to Ver. 10.11.4 or higher.
- [OS v10.12/10.13/10.14] (USB)Due to a change in the OS specifications, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) is not available. Perform scanning from a PC.
- [OS v10.12/10.13/10.14] An error message "Cannot communicate with scanner" may be displayed in the environment where the printer is connected to macOS. Update the OS to Ver. 10.12.2 or higher.
File Name : misu-mac-2_3_5-ea21_3.dmg File Type : AP File Size : 26187225KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.