For macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13, macOS v10.12 Updated 20 Nov 2019
Content Id: 0200603802
About the driver
Canon RAW Plugin 1.2 for Final Cut Pro X is plugin software for importing and editing Canon Cinema RAW Light (CRM) clips with Final Cut Pro X, which runs on macOS systems made by Apple Inc.
Changes for Canon RAW Plugin 1.2 for Final Cut Pro X :
- Supports EOS C500 Mark II.
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
1. Installation Requirements The following software must be installed on the PC - Final Cut Pro X 10.4 or later
2. Supported OSes Same as the support conditions of Final Cut Pro X
3. Compatible PCs Same as the support conditions of Final Cut Pro X
CPU; Same as the support conditions of Final Cut Pro X GPU; Required operating environment - Mac equipped with a GPU with 1GB or greater VRAM (including Built-In) *The following environment is required to be able to handle 5.9K RAW clips. - Mac Pro (2013) - iMac Pro - iMac (equipped with AMD GPU and released late 2014 or after) - MacBook Pro (equipped with AMD GPU and released in early 2015 or after) Recommended operating environment - Mac Pro equipped with Dual AMD FirePro D700 RAM; Same as the support conditions of Final Cut Pro X
4. Display Same as the support conditions of Final Cut Pro X
5. Supported Models EOS C500 Mark II, EOS C200, EOS C200B
Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software. Exit all other applications when installing this software.
1. Check that the Final Cut Pro X 10.4 or later is installed.
2. Download "rpfm-1-2-0-11-9l.dmg.gz" from the download page.
3. Extract "rpfm-1-2-0-11-9l.dmg.gz" on the computer to generate "rpfm-1-2-0-11-9l.dmg".
4. Double-click "rpfm-1-2-0-11-9l.dmg", and double-click the "RPFMInstaller" file in the automatically-mounted disc image "rpfm12".
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Clips in formats other than Cinema RAW Light (CRM) are not supported.
File Name : rpfm-1-2-0-11-9l.dmg.gz File Type : AP File Size : 13259492KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.