For Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP Updated 01 Jan 0001
Content Id: 0200390902
About the driver
ImageBrowser EX is a new image management software program for Canon's digital cameras and digital camcorders. This software makes managing and searching for images shot with cameras and camcorders very easy. Please utilize the software for editing, printing and sharing images.
Changes in the ImageBrowser EX for Windows :
- Incorporates support for new models.
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
1. Operating System - Windows 8 / 8.1 - Windows 7 SP1 - Windows Vista SP2 - Windows XP SP3
2. Computer Computer running one of the above operating systems (preinstalled); Internet connection required for auto updating
CPU; Still images: - 1.6 GHz or higher Movies: HD models - Core 2 Duo 1.66 GHz or higher Full HD models (*1) - Camcorders: Core i5 3.0 GHz or higher - Digital cameras: Core i7 2.8 GHz or higher
RAM; Still images: - Windows 8 / 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit): 2 GB or more - Windows 8 / 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit): 1 GB or more - Windows Vista (64-bit, 32-bit): 1 GB or more - Windows XP: 512 MB or more Movies: - 2 GB or more
Free Hard Disk Space; - 250 MB or more (*2)
3. Display - 1,024 x 768 resolution or higher
*1 Recommended specifications for Full HD movie playback in ImageBrowser EX. *2 Includes Silverlight 5.1 (max. 100 MB).
1. Download "IBXW_INST_1_4_0_5_U01_9L.zip" from the download page.
2. Double-click "IBXW_INST_1_4_0_5_U01_9L.zip". After decompressing the file, "IBXW_INST_1_4_0_5_U01_9L" will be created.
3. Double-click "IBXW_INST_1_4_0_5_U01_9L" to display "IBX14INST.exe".
4. Double-click "IBX14INST.exe".
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to perform the installation.
* The latest version will be installed using the auto-update function. * For installation, it is required to connect the camera. By connecting the camera, appropriate functions for the camera will automatically added via the Internet.
1. Major Functions of ImageBrowser EX
The following functions are available with ImageBrowser EX.
- Importing images from a camera* or a memory card (* Using CameraWindow DC / EOS Utility) - Displaying images by folder - Displaying images by shooting date/month/year - Displaying shooting information of images - Editing still images - Editing movies - Printing still images - Uploading images to CANON iMAGE GATEWAY - Uploading images to Facebook - Uploading images to YouTube - Attaching images to e-mail
2. Target images
- Images (still/movie) shot with Canon cameras (except for AVCHD movie files)
3. Differences from ZoomBrowser EX/ImageBrowser
ImageBrowser EX can be installed simultaneously with ZoomBrowser EX/ImageBrowser. (Even if ImageBrowser EX is installed, ZoomBrowser EX/ImageBrowser will not be uninstalled.) It is required to connect your Canon Camera to the computer, which is connected to the Internet, using a USB cable.
Please note that the following functions available with ZoomBrowser EX/ImageBrowser are not available with ImageBrowser EX.
- Displaying images in a viewer window - Backing up images on a CD-ROM - Exporting images (resizing, wallpaper, screen saver, etc.) - Changing all file names at once
File Name : IBXW_INST_1_4_0_5_U01_9L.zip File Type : AP File Size : 124644565KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.