Details of changes made to the firmware The additional functions and improvements described below have now been incorporated into this firmware (as Version 1.2).
1. The checking of 4K RAW video output from an "EOS C700 / EOS C700 GS PL" is now supported. 2. Video captured using an anamorphic lens can now be checked by de-squeezing it to the original aspect ratio. 3. Camera metadata information can now be obtained from all "EOS C700 / EOS C700 GS PL" output signals to display information and switch based on the image quality settings. 4. Camera metadata information can now be obtained from other output signals in addition to the conventional "EOS C300 Mark II" RAW signal to display information and switch based on the image quality settings. 5. "ARRI LUT 2020 PQ 1K" and "ARRI LUT 2020 PQ 2K" LUT settings for ARRI cinema cameras were added to "User LUT." 6. The checking of ICtCp color space video based on "ITU-R BT.2100" the next-generation broadcast standard is now supported. 7. The display of metadata information obtained from HDR (High Dynamic Range) video equipment is now supported. 8. When displaying 4K/2K video, one screen can now be split horizontally to check different levels of image quality such as comparing HDR and SDR (Standard Dynamic Range). 9. 4K video can now be reduced to show two screens side by side to check different levels of image quality such as comparing HDR and SDR. 10. The usability of the function which shows 2K videos side by side to check different levels of image quality, such as a comparison of HDR and SDR, has been improved. 11. "False Color" now supports the display of the HDR video standard "SMPTE ST 2084 (PQ)" and "Hybrid Log-Gamma." 12. A function was added to "Color Gamut" to tint colors that cannot be expressed with ITU-R BT.709 when displaying video using ITU-R BT.2020 settings. 13. "Hybrid Log-Gamma", "ST 2084 (PQ) Full", and "ST 2084 (PQ) Limited" scale displays were added to "Wave Form Monitor." 14. The use of a LAN terminal (serial remote terminal) to display the source name and tally information on the screen is now supported. (Supports TSL UMD Protocol Ver.5.0) 15. "SDI Full" (black level: 4, white level: 1019, 10-bit) is now added to "Color Range." 16. "Power Indicator/Button LED settings" now added. 17. "Function Settings" is now added to "Protect Target" under the "Protect Settings" to enable or disable the operation of the function settings. 18. Custom character strings can now be displayed when configuring the in-monitor display. 19. The automatic operation of the "Color Range" is now modified to change based on the settings when "Gamma" is set to "SMPTE ST 2084 (PQ)." 20. "Automatic" is now added to the "Audio Input" setting items under "Channel Settings." 21. Screen capture is now supported in a MultiView (Dual/Quad) configuration. 22. You can switch to the Registration screen by pressing and holding the "Function Button." 23. The list can be displayed by pressing and holding the "Channel Button." 24. Initial settings are now added to "User1-3" and "CH (Channel) 4-9" under "Picture Mode." 25. "Preset Gamut 1 to 709", "Preset Gamut 1 to 2020", "Preset Gamut 1 to DCI", "Preset Gamut 2 to 709", "Preset Gamut 2 to 2020", and "Preset Gamut 2 to DCI" is now added to "Color Gamut." 26. "Preset Log 1" and "Preset Log 2" is now added to "Gamma." 27. HDR Range adjustment is now possible when "Gamma" is set to "Gamma LUT 1~8." 28. In addition, we corrected inadequacies and improved the operation performance.
Please check the firmware version on your display. If it is running Version 1.1 or earlier version, then it should be updated to Version 1.2. There is no action necessary if the display's firmware is Version 1.2.
Preparations for updating the firmware It is recommended that current settings are exported before attempting to update the firmware. Once the firmware is updated, settings can be imported back to the display. The downloaded folder contains the new firmware. (Filename: "update_dpv2410.rom", file size: 21,718,789 bytes) It also contains the firmware update procedure document (multilingual PDF file in following languages: Japanese, English, French, German and Chinese (simplified characters). Before proceeding to update the firmware, please read the firmware update procedure document.
Software Used in This Product Software installed with this product includes software modules from Canon or third parties.
Software Developed by Canon and Free Software Software developed or created by Canon and accompanying document is protected by copyright law, terms of an international convention and any other governing laws. This product uses software modules under copyright by third parties and distributed as free software. Some of these software modules are subject to the GNU General Public License v2 (GPL), GNU Lesser General Public License v2.1 (LGPL) or any other license.
The following items are required to perform the firmware update: 1. Video Display unit 2. Personal computer 3. USB memory (FAT16 or FAT32) 4. Firmware (The downloaded file)
File Name : DP-V2410-V120.zip File Type : FA File Size : 26702267KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.