For Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1 x64 Updated 13 Oct 2021
Content Id: 0200647702
About the driver
Digital Photo Professional 4 is a genuine, Canon-made application for browsing, selecting, and developing RAW images. It is equipped with various image adjustment functions in the Picture Style format and allows the user to make speedy image adjustments with freedom.
Changes for Digital Photo Professional 4.15.20 for Windows :
- Supports EOS R3. - Added support for RAW movies (.CRM files) shot with Canon Log 3 settings.
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
1. Supported OSes Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit
2. Supported Computers PC with one of the above OS preinstalled (Upgraded machines not supported) .NET Framework 4.7.1 or later is required. (.NET Framework is Microsoft software. It is installed together with Digital Photo Professional 4. Internet access required.)
CPU; - Images captured with EOS-1D X Mark III, EOS R3, EOS R5, EOS R6: Intel Core-i series (recommended Intel Core-i7 or later) - Images captured with cameras other than EOS-1D X Mark III, EOS R3, EOS R5, EOS R6: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or higher (recommended Intel Core-i series or higher)
RAM; - Images captured with EOS-1D X Mark III, EOS R3, EOS R5, EOS R6: 4GB or more (8GB or more recommended) - Images captured with cameras other than EOS-1D X Mark III, EOS R3, EOS R5, EOS R6: 2GB or more (4GB or more recommended)
Hard disk drive; - Installation: Min. 300 MB of available space - Operation: Min. 600 MB of available space
Recommended environment for playing back movies; - 8K (29.97/25/24/23.976fps) MP4: Intel Xeon E5-2687W v3 3.10GHz x2 or faster, RAM 16GB or more
- 4K / Full HD (60/50/29.97/25/24/23.976fps) MOV/MP4(Canon Log recording/HDR PQ recording): Intel Xeon E5-2687W v3 3.10GHz x2 or faster, RAM 8GB or more
- 4K (60/50/29.97/25/24/23.976fps) MP4: 8th Generation Intel Core-i7 8700 or faster, RAM 4GB or more
- 4K (29.97/25/24/23.976fps) MOV/MP4: 6th Generation Intel Core-i7 4.0GHz 4Core or faster, RAM 4GB or more
- Full HD (59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.976/20fps) MOV/MP4: 4th Generation Intel Core-i7 3.0GHz 4Core or faster, RAM 4GB or more
Note: For display and playback of movies with 8K / 4K resolution, we recommend use of a GPU manufactured by AMD or NVIDIA. Even if the system requirements are satisfied, smooth playback may not be possible.
3. Display - Resolution: 1,024 x 720 or more (1,600 x 1,200 or more recommended)
4. Supported Models EOS R3, EOS Kiss M2 / EOS M50 II, EOS R5, EOS R6, EOS Kiss X10i / EOS REBEL T8i / EOS 850D, EOS-1D X Mark III, EOS Ra, EOS M200, EOS 90D, EOS M6 Mark II, PowerShot G5 X Mark II, PowerShot G7 X Mark III, EOS Kiss X10 / EOS REBEL SL3 / EOS 250D / EOS 200D II, EOS RP, EOS R, PowerShot SX70 HS, EOS D2000 *, EOS D6000 *, EOS D30, EOS D60, EOS 10D, EOS Kiss Digital / EOS Digital REBEL / EOS 300D Digital, EOS Kiss M / EOS M50, EOS REBEL T100 / EOS 4000D / EOS 3000D, EOS Kiss X90 / EOS REBEL T7 / EOS 2000D / EOS 1500D, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1Ds Mark II, EOS-1Ds, EOS-1D X Mark II, EOS-1D X, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS-1D Mark II, EOS-1D C, EOS-1D, EOS 80D, EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 70D, EOS 6D Mark II, EOS 6D, EOS 60Da, EOS 60D, EOS 5DS R, EOS 5DS, EOS 5D Mark IV, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 5D, EOS 50D, EOS 40D, EOS 30D, EOS 20Da, EOS 20D, EOS 9000D / EOS 77D, EOS 8000D / EOS REBEL T6s / EOS 760D, EOS Kiss X9i / EOS REBEL T7i / EOS 800D, EOS Kiss X9 / EOS REBEL SL2 / EOS 200D, EOS Kiss X8i / EOS REBEL T6i / EOS 750D, EOS Kiss X80 / EOS REBEL T6 / EOS 1300D, EOS Kiss X7i / EOS REBEL T5i / EOS 700D, EOS Kiss X70 / EOS REBEL T5 / EOS 1200D / EOS Hi, EOS Kiss X7 / EOS REBEL SL1 / EOS 100D, EOS Kiss X6i / EOS REBEL T4i / EOS 650D, EOS Kiss X50 / EOS REBEL T3 / EOS 1100D, EOS Kiss X5 / EOS REBEL T3i / EOS 600D, EOS Kiss X4 / EOS REBEL T2i / EOS 550D, EOS Kiss X3 / EOS REBEL T1i / EOS 500D, EOS Kiss X2 / EOS REBEL XSi / EOS 450D, EOS Kiss F / EOS REBEL XS / EOS 1000D, EOS Kiss Digital X / EOS Digital REBEL XTi / EOS 400D Digital, EOS Kiss Digital N / EOS Digital REBEL XT / EOS 350D Digital, EOS M100, EOS M10, EOS M6, EOS M5, EOS M3, EOS M2, EOS M, PowerShot G16, PowerShot G15, PowerShot G12, PowerShot G11, PowerShot G10, PowerShot G9 X Mark II, PowerShot G9 X, PowerShot G9, PowerShot G7 X Mark II, PowerShot G7 X, PowerShot G5 X, PowerShot G3 X, PowerShot G1 X Mark III, PowerShot G1 X Mark II, PowerShot G1 X, PowerShot SX60 HS, PowerShot SX50 HS, PowerShot SX1 IS, PowerShot S120, PowerShot S110, PowerShot S100V, PowerShot S100, PowerShot S95, PowerShot S90 *: Can now handle CR2 files converted with the CR2 Converter.
Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software. Exit all other applications when installing this software.
1. In the download page, input the serial number of the camera body printed on the label and download "dppw4.15.20-installer.zip". Save the "dppw4.15.20-installer.zip" file to a folder of your choice on your computer.
2. When the "dppw4.15.20-installer.zip" folder saved to the computer is extracted, the "dppw4.15.20-installer" will be generated, so double-click "dppw4.15.20-installer.exe" in the extracted folder. Installation for Digital Photo Professional will begin. (If the User Account Control window appears, follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.)
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. After the installation is complete, the Digital Photo Professional installer may ask to restart the computer. In this case, restart the computer. If the installation finished properly, the downloaded file and the "dppw4.15.20-installer" file will no longer be necessary.
- Make sure to use Canon applications when importing movies to your computer. - The recipes in Digital Photo Professional 4-series cannot be used interchangeably with the recipes in Digital Photo Professional 1 through Digital Photo Professional 3. - Digital Photo Professional 4-series and Digital Photo Professional 3.15 can be simultaneously installed to one computer. - Improved the display speed by using a graphics processor (GPU) to process images for preview. For converting and saving, and printing, the conventional CPU processing is used. To use this function, a GPU that has 1.0GB or more of built-in video memory and that supports CUDA (Compute Capability 2.0 or later) made by NVIDIA is required. The latest driver made by NVIDIA must be installed.
- The recommended system requirements for image display in HDR PQ are as follows. Supported Models: EOS-1D X Mark III, EOS R3, EOS R5, EOS R6, EOS R, EOS 5D Mark IV CPU: Intel Core-i series 3.4GHz or higher RAM: 4GB or more (8GB or more recommended)
- Below are the system requirements for enabling display of HDR images on a HDR display. OS: HDR display must be set to [ON] in the Windows 10 OS display settings. Please install the latest graphics driver before use.
- Please use Digital Photo Professional 4.10.40 or later in order to correctly display images shot using RF24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM.
- Please use Digital Photo Professional 4.12.60 or later in order to correctly display images shot with EXTENDER RF1.4x, 2x attached.
- The following environment is required in order to use "RAW movie tool". [Recommended] CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2687W v3 3.1GHz x2 or faster GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 RAM: 32GB or more Storage: Read 400MB/s or faster [Minimum] CPU: Intel Core-i series or higher GPU: made by NVIDIA (EOS-1D X Mark III, EOS R3: VRAM 4GB or more, EOS R5: VRAM 8GB or more) The latest driver made by NVIDIA must be installed.
File Name : dppw4.15.20-installer.zip File Type : AP File Size : 310709010KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.