Printer Firmware Updater (Mac) for PRO-1 series Ver.1.2a
Content Id: 0400087901
This firmware updater will upgrade your printer's firmware to version 2.100. A USB cable & a computer are needed to perform this upgrade. When the firmware version is already 2.100 or later, updating the firmware is not necessary. The pre-existing software such as printer driver or application software will not function anymore if the firmware is upgraded from Ver. 1.***. Download the latest software from the download library and install them.
- Printer Update: The software for updating the functions of the printer. - language’s folder: Includes the manual for firm update procedures. Launch it from Manual.html inside the language’s folder.
[Ver.1.2a] - macOS Mojave (10.14) has been added as a supported OS. - macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS. - macOS Sierra (v10.12) has been added as a supported OS.
[Ver.1.2] 1.OS X El Capitan (v10.11) has been added as a supported OS. 2.OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS. 3.[ROM] - The supported paper for PictBridge printing is changed to Photo paper Pro Platinum N. [Manual] - The firmware upgrade procedures are revised.
[Ver.1.0] 1.OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS. 2.The following update has been made: - Printing in color hue (in the PRO Mode) that look like the one on the monitor can be performed. - The margin for Fine Art Papers has been reduced to 30 mm from 35 mm. - Canvas paper has become supported. Note) To enable the above update, the latest printer driver must be installed. - The function for detecting the remaining ink level has been improved. This will reduce the possibility of running out of ink before the message recommending replacement of ink tank.
macOS Mojave 10.14 macOS High Sierra 10.13 macOS Sierra v10.12 OS X El Capitan v10.11 OS X Yosemite v10.10 OS X Mavericks v10.9 OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5 OS X Lion v10.7.5 OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8 OS X Leopard v10.5.8 OS X Tiger v10.4.11
Double-click the downloaded dmg. file to decompress it. Then, open the newly-created "Printer Update" folder. And open the Manual.html inside the language’s folder, then execute the update of the firmware based on the manual "Manual.html."
- The pre-existing software such as printer driver or application software will not function anymore if the firmware is upgraded from Ver. 1.***. Download the latest software from the download library and install them. - A USB cable & a computer are needed to perform this upgrade. - Execute updating in the environment which you log onto as a member of the Administrators group. - If the printer firmware does not need to be upgraded when the Printer Update Utility is started, "The printer cannot be found" message is displayed.
File Name : mfuu-mac-pro_1-1_2a-ea11.dmg File Type : FA File Size : 25999723KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.