For Mac OS X v10.8, Mac OS X v10.7, Mac OS X v10.6 Updated 10 Jan 2015 24 Sep 2015
Content Id: 0200391002
About the driver
ImageBrowser EX is a new image management software program for Canon's digital cameras and digital camcorders. This software makes managing and searching for images shot with cameras and camcorders very easy. Please utilize the software for editing, printing and sharing images.
Changes in the ImageBrowser EX for Mac OS X :
- Incorporates support for new models.
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
1. Operating System OS X 10.9 (*1), 10.8 (*1), 10.7 or 10.6 *Can also be used on OS X 10.10.
2. Computer Computer running one of the above operating systems (preinstalled); Internet connection required for auto updating
CPU; Still images: - Core 2 Duo or higher (10.9, 10.8, 10.7), Core Duo 1.83 GHz or higher (10.6) Movies: HD models - Core 2 Duo or higher Full HD models (*2) - Camcorders: Core i5 3.0 GHz or higher - Digital cameras: Core i7 2.8 GHz or higher
RAM; Still images: - 2 GB or more(10.9, 10.8, 10.7), 1 GB or more(10.6) Movies: - 2 GB or more
Free Hard Disk Space; - 350 MB or more (*3)
3. Display - 1,024 x 768 resolution or higher
*1 Information on computer models compatible with OS X 10.9 and 10.8 is available on the Apple website. *2 Recommended specifications for Full HD movie playback in ImageBrowser EX. *3 Includes Silverlight 5.1 (max. 100 MB).
1. Download "IBXM_INST_1_3_1_6_U01_9L.dmg.gz" from the download page. Save "IBXM_INST_1_3_1_6_U01_9L.dmg.gz" to a folder of your choice on your computer.
2. Double-click "IBXM_INST_1_3_1_6_U01_9L.dmg.gz". After decompressing the file, "IBXM_INST_1_3_1_6_U01_9L.dmg" will be created.
3. Double-click "IBXM_INST_1_3_1_6_U01_9L.dmg". A drive named "IBXM_INST_131" will be automatically generated on the desktop.
4. Double-click the "IBX131INST" inside the "IBXM_INST_131" drive.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
* The latest version will be installed using the auto-update function. *For installation, it is required to connect the camera. By connecting the camera, appropriate functions for the camera will automatically added via the Internet.
1. Major Functions of ImageBrowser EX
The following functions are available with ImageBrowser EX.
- Importing images from a camera* or a memory card(* Using CameraWindow DC / EOS Utility) - Displaying images by folder - Displaying images by shooting date/month/year - Displaying shooting information of images - Editing still images - Editing movies - Printing still images - Uploading images to CANON iMAGE GATEWAY - Attaching images to e-mail
2. Target images
- Images (still/movie) shot with Canon cameras (except for AVCHD movie files)
3. Differences from ZoomBrowser EX/ImageBrowser
ImageBrowser EX can be installed simultaneously with ZoomBrowser EX/ImageBrowser. (Even if ImageBrowser EX is installed, ZoomBrowser EX/ImageBrowser will not be uninstalled.) It is required to connect your Canon Camera to the computer, which is connected to the Internet, using a USB cable.
Please note that the following functions available with ZoomBrowser EX/ImageBrowser are not available with ImageBrowser EX.
- Displaying images in a viewer window - Backing up images on a CD-ROM - Exporting images (resizing, wallpaper, screen saver, etc.) - Changing all file names at once
File Name : IBXM_INST_1_3_1_6_U01_9L.dmg.gz File Type : AP File Size : 37710975KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.