Printer Firmware Updater (Mac) for the imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 Ver.2.5
Content Id: 0400252301
This updater will upgrade your printer's firmware to version 3.010. To perform this upgrade, a USB cable and a computer are needed. If your printer's firmware version is already 3.010 or later, the update is not necessary. To check your printer's firmware version, refer to the Update Procedure included in the downloaded file.
- Printer Update: The firmware to upgrade the functions of the printer. - language’s folder: Contains the manual of the firmware update procedures. Launch it from fut_upgrade.html inside the language folder.
- Various new functions are supported.
- Name of the tray at rear side has been changed.
- macOS Mojave (10.14) has been added as a supported OS.
- macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS.
- Optimization of the specifications of Chroma Optimizer ink used in the auto maintenance.
- The following problem has been rectified.
Calibration from software is disabled.
- v10.11.6 and v10.12 has been added as a supported OS.
- "Head Replacement" menu is added on the operation panel menu.
- Some small failures are modified.
- ROM: The maximum printable height of custom paper size will be lengthened to 25.5-inch (647.70mm) with specifying in the printer driver.
- Cableless set-up failure on particular printers has been modified.
- Calculating formula of the necessary value for print cost aggregation with Accounting Manager has been revised.
macOS Catalina 10.15
macOS Mojave 10.14
macOS High Sierra 10.13
macOS Sierra v10.12
OS X El Capitan v10.11.6
OS X Yosemite v10.10
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
OS X Lion v10.7.5
Double-click the downloaded dmg. file to decompress it. Then, open the newly-created "Printer Update" folder. And open the fut_upgrade.html inside the language’s folder, then execute the update of the firmware based on the manual "fut_upgrade.html".
- A USB cable & a computer are needed to perform this upgrade. - See the attached manual to confirm the update procedures. - Execute updating in the environment which you log onto as a member of the Administrators group.
File Name : mfuu-mac-pro_1000-2_5-ea7.dmg File Type : FA File Size : 134337793KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.