imagePROGRAF Media Configuration Tool Ver.7.02.001 (Windows x64)
For Windows 11, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2003 x64, Windows Server 2003 R2 x64, Windows Server 2008 x64, Windows Server 2008 R2 x64, Windows Server 2012 x64, Windows Server 2012 R2 x64, Windows Server 2016 x64, Windows Server 2019 x64, Windows Server 2022 Updated 18 Oct 2021
Content Id: 0200372608
About the driver
The imagePROGRAF Media Configuration Tool is a software utility that registers new media types to the printer and related software according to your choice of paper.
Modifications from Ver.7.02 to Ver.7.02.001 1. Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS. 2. Windows Server 2022 has been added as a supported OS. 3. Minor failure was modified.
Modifications from Ver.7.01 to Ver.7.02 1. Changed from the previous installation of Media Configuration Tool,re-acquisition of media information file which used to be required for reinstallation is not necessary.
The following hardware and software are recommended for this software.
Operating Systems: Windows 11 Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1 (64bit) Windows 8 (64bit) Windows 7 (64bit) Windows Vista (64bit)
Windows Server 2022 Windows Server 2019 (64bit) Windows Server 2016 (64bit) Windows Server 2012 R2 (64bit) Windows Server 2012 (64bit) Windows Server 2008 R2 (64bit) Windows Server 2008 (64bit) Windows Server 2003 R2 (64bit) Windows Server 2003 (64bit)
(Note) - Not available on 32-bit version of Windows. - For the Windows OS, use the latest version of Service Pack. - The supported OS conforms to the system requirements of the product.
Hardware: Any computer running the software listed above.
Compatible Printers: Canon imagePROGRAF series
1. Download the file of the Media Configuration Tool. 2. As the downloaded file was compressed, double click to decompress it. 3. Click [setup.exe.] in the created folder, execute the installation. Follow the instruction of the screen after starting installation.
- you must log into Windows as an Administrator Before the installation.
- The Media Information Files that can be added using this software are files with the .amx extension. Files with the .amf extension that were released prior to 2014 cannot be used.
- In order to use custom paper created using version 5.8 or lower of the imagePROGRAF Media Configuration Tool, the following procedure needs to be performed. This should be performed on all printers where custom paper has been created. 1. Run the Media Configuration Tool that corresponds to the printer where the custom paper was created. 2. Click the Add and Edit Custom Paper button, select the printer and then select the custom paper you added in the screen that opens, and then click the Export button to export the corresponding custom paper. 3. Exit the Media Configuration Tool. 4. Run this version of the Media Configuration Tool. 5. After selecting the printer, click Add and Edit Custom Paper in the menu screen, then click the Import button and import the exported custom paper.
File Name : MCT-Win64-702001.exe File Type : AP File Size : 6438584KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.