Firmware Version 1.2.9 incorporates the following improvements: 1. Increased the maximum number of characters that can be used for Administrator Password to 15. 2. Changed the factory default settings. Previous settings will be maintained after updating the firmware. - [Administrator Password] After update: Not registered
If you decide to upgrade to this firmware, refer to the readme file "Readme-E.txt", and use the firmware file listed below, as well as the latest Camera Management Tool. The latest Camera Management Tool and its manual will need to be downloaded separately. [Firmware file and tool] - vbm620v129.bin - CCMTInstall.exe Camera Management Tool
The firmware contains software modules developed by third parties. The details are available in the download: Readme-E.txt. The Third-party Software License (ThirdPartySoftware-E.pdf) and the license conditions are available in the OpenSource Folder which is inside the LICENSE folder.
Ver. 1.2.8 1. Took measures against the problem that Day/Night(color/black-and-white) switching was disabled. 2. Took measures against the problem that such as PTZ operation of the camera was uncontrollable when using the function of switching Day Mode and Night Mode.
Ver. 1.2.5 1. Improves the reliability of communications when using RTSP with some of the VMSes. 2. Improves the reliability of communications when using multicast transmissions with some of the VMSes. 3. Corrects an issue in which there is a delay in initiating HTTPS communications. 4. Corrects an issue in which recordings are truncated when used with specific VMSes.
Ver. 1.2.1 1. Corrected a bug which caused the camera to focus unnecessarily. 2. Corrected a bug where certain DHCP server settings caused the camera to not be able to retrieve network settings.
Ver. 1.2.0 1. Support for Russian/Turkish Languages. 2. Added Haze Compensation function. 3. Support for Viewer PTZ function as an addition to VB Viewer. 4. Added Log Notifications. 5. Enhanced the quality of the Smart Shade Control Auto Mode. 6. Decreased the data size by reducing the noise when recording in low light conditions. 7. Reduced the playback delay in H.264 mode. 8. Added FTP Server menu options. The FTP server can now be set to "Disable". 9. Added a mode in [Encrypted Communications] that can be set to HTTP, HTTP and HTTPS, or HTTPS only. 10. Support for multicast DNS. 11. Support for SNMPv3. 12. Support for TLS1.1/TLS1.2. SSL3.0 is no longer supported. 13. Support for Group 5 and Group 14 in [DH Group] within [IPsec]. 14. The factory default settings have changed. However, settings made by the user prior to the update will stay the same. - [Multicast TTL] in [Audio Multicast / RTP Streaming 1-5] Before update: "0" => after update "1" - [Use FTP Server] in [FTP]: Before update: "Enable" => after update: "Disable" 15. Changed the listing order of the default Media Profile to increase the connectability with ONVIF.
Ver. 1.1.0 1. Added a setting menu that allows for the time check to be voided, during the WS-Security authentication. 2. Improved the system, so that if there is an unforeseen power outage while recording to the memory card, the recording would automatically restart, when power is restored.
OS - Windows Vista Ultimate/Business/Enterprise/Home Premium SP2 32/64-bit - Windows 7 Ultimate/Professional/Enterprise/Home Premium SP1 32/64-bit - Windows 8/Windows 8 Pro/Windows 8 Enterprise 32/64-bit - Windows 8.1/Windows 8.1 Pro/Windows 8.1 Enterprise 32/64-bit - Windows Server 2008 Standard SP2 32/64-bit - Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard SP1 64-bit - Windows Server 2012 Standard 64-bit - Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard 64-bit
Web Browser - Internet Explorer 8/9 32-bit - Internet Explorer 10/11
1. Download the file to any folder. 2. Right-click the zip file, and then select Extract All to extract the file. 3. For further instructions, refer to Readme in the decompressed folder.
- Be sure to change the administrator password from the factory default settings.
- After updating to this firmware, the Camera Management Tool Ver. 2.4.1 or older cannot be used.
- When restoring factory default settings after updating the firmware, it is required to set [Administrator Password]. Also set the camera registered information to the recorder, etc.
- After completing the firmware upgrade, use the software installer (AdminToolsCertificate.exe) included in this download to install the Admin Tools Certificate. The Admin Tools Certificate is a digital certificate needed for using Admin Viewer and Admin Tools.
- Please follow the steps below to install the Admin Tools Certificate. 1) Double-click AdminToolsCertificate.exe. 2) When the [User Account Control] dialog box appears, click [Yes] or [Continue]. 3) A dialog box will appear, click [OK].
- After completing the firmware upgrade, you will not be able to use the Proxy Authentication Admin Tools included on the CD-ROM.
- The following tools will not be available, after upgrading the firmware. Please download the latest Camera Management Tool instead: - VB Initial Setting Tool - Memory Card Unmount Tool - Backup Tool - Restore Tool
- After completing the firmware upgrade, the camera's time settings may have changed. Reset the time on the settings page and reboot the camera.
- The functions provided by completing the upgrade are not listed in the manuals on the included CD-ROM. Download the latest version separately.
File Name : vbm620v129-1.zip File Type : FA File Size : 19021749KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.