For Windows 10, Windows 10 x64 Updated 09 Nov 2019
Content Id: 0200595502
About the driver
Multi-projection Support Software Version22.214.171.124 is software that can perform Auto position alignment , Auto color matching, and Projector control.
About third-party software Multi-projection Support Software contains third party software modules. For details, see ThirdPartySoftware-E.pdf (Third Party Software License) in the [LICENSE] > [OpenSourceSoftware] folder of the downloaded file.
Multi-projection Support Software Version126.96.36.199 now supports the following functions: - Automatic position adjustment using a camera - Automatic color adjustment using a camera - Projector control
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
1. OS Windows 10 Enterprise/Pro/Home (Operation confirmed with Version 1903) * Operation on other OSes and editions is not guaranteed.
2. Display resolution SXGA+ (1400 x 1050) or more
3. Microsoft .Net Framework 4.8
4. Memory 4GB or more
5. Free hard disk space At the time of installation: 300 MB or more At the time of operating the application: 1 GB or more
6. Other Ethernet connection LAN port USB2.0/3.0 port
The following recommended cameras are required to use this software. EOS Kiss X10/EOS Digital Rebel SL3/EOS 250D/EOS 200D II (Lenses: EF-S18-55mm F4-5.6 IS STM, EF-S55-250mm F4-5.6 IS STM) EOS Kiss M/EOS M50 (Lenses: EF-M15-45mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM, EF-M55-200mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM) *This software may work with EOS series cameras and lenses other than those recommended above, but they have not been verified.
Please follow the procedures below to download and install the software. When installing it, quit other application software.
1. Download the zipped file from Canon's Website. 2. Extract the downloaded file. 3. Start "MultiProjectionSupportSoftware_Setup.msi" in the [MultiProjectionSupportSoftware-V2030] > [English] folder. 4. Follow the instructions on the screen to perform the installation.
File Name : MultiProjectionSS-V2030.zip File Type : AP File Size : 56514951KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.