Digital Photo Professional 3.15.0 Updater for Mac OS X
For macOS 10.13, macOS v10.12, OS X v10.11, OS X v10.10, OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8 Updated 12 Jul 2017
Content Id: 0200458502
About the driver
This software is recommended for users who mainly shoot RAW images. You can quickly view, edit, process and print RAW images. You can also edit JPEG images while retaining the original images.
Changes for Digital Photo Professional 3.15.0 Updater for Mac OS X :
- Supports EF35mm f/1.4L II USM, EF50mm f/1.8 STM, EF-M15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM.
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
1. Supported OSes OS X 10.8, 10.9 *Can also be used on OS X 10.10, 10.11, macOS 10.12, 10.13.
Disks that are formatted with the Unix File System (UFS) are not supported.
2. Supported PCs Macintoshes with an OS above pre-installed CPU; - Intel Processor (Core2 Duo or faster is recommended.) RAM; - 2 GB or greater
3. Target Applications Make sure that at least one of the following applications is installed. - Digital Photo Professional - EOS Viewer Utility - File Viewer Utility - RAW Image Task
4. Display - Screen resolution; 1,024 x 768 or greater - Screen Colors; Approx. 32,000 colors or more
5. Supported Models EOS 7D Mark II, EOS Kiss X70 / EOS REBEL T5 / EOS 1200D / EOS Hi, EOS M2, EOS 70D, EOS Kiss X7 / EOS REBEL SL1 / EOS 100D, EOS Kiss X7i / EOS REBEL T5i / EOS 700D, EOS-1D C, EOS 6D, EOS M, EOS Kiss X6i / EOS REBEL T4i / EOS 650D, EOS 60Da, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS-1D X, EOS Kiss X5 / EOS REBEL T3i / EOS 600D, EOS Kiss X50 / EOS REBEL T3 / EOS 1100D, EOS 60D, EOS Kiss X4 / EOS REBEL T2i / EOS 550D, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS 7D, EOS Kiss X3/EOS REBEL T1i/EOS 500D, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 50D, EOS Kiss F/EOS REBEL XS/EOS 1000D, EOS Kiss X2/EOS REBEL XSi/EOS 450D, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS 40D, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS-1Ds, EOS-1Ds Mark II, EOS-1D, EOS-1D Mark II, EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS 5D, EOS 10D, EOS 20D, EOS 20Da, EOS 30D, EOS Kiss Digital/EOS DIGITAL REBEL/EOS DIGITAL 300D, EOS Kiss Digital N/EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT/EOS DIGITAL 350D, EOS Kiss Digital X/EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi/EOS DIGITAL 400D, EOS D2000*, EOS D6000*, EOS D60, EOS D30, PowerShot SX60 HS, PowerShot G7 X, PowerShot G1 X Mark II, PowerShot G16, PowerShot S120, PowerShot G15, PowerShot S110, PowerShot SX50 HS, PowerShot G1 X, PowerShot S100, PowerShot G12, PowerShot S95, PowerShot G9, PowerShot G11, PowerShot S90, PowerShot G10, PowerShot SX1 IS *:Can now handle CR2 files converted with the CR2 Converter.
Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software. Exit all other applications when installing this software.
1. Make sure that at least one of the following applications is installed. - Digital Photo Professional - EOS Viewer Utility - File Viewer Utility - RAW Image Task
2. Download "dppm3.15.0-updater.dmg.zip" from the download page. Save the "dppm3.15.0-updater.dmg.zip" file to a folder of your choice on your computer.
3. Double-click "dppm3.15.0-updater.dmg.zip". The file will be decompressed. After the file is decompressed, "dppm3.15.0-updater.dmg" will be created.
4. Double-click "dppm3.15.0-updater.dmg". A drive named "dppm3.15.0-updater" will automatically be created on the desktop.
5. Double-click the "dppm3.15.0-updater" inside the "dppm3.15.0-updater" drive. The Digital Photo Professional installation will start.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
7. After the installation is complete, the Digital Photo Professional installer may ask to restart the computer. In this case, restart the computer. If the installation finished properly, the downloaded file and the "dppm3.15.0-updater" file will no longer be necessary.
Digital Photo Professional 3.15.0 Updater for Mac OS X is an update program for Digital Photo Professional and can be used only when: - Your PC has a previous version of the software installed. OR - Your PC has the CD-ROM inserted and recognizes a previous version of the software contained on the CD.
- If you are using Mac OS X 10.7, use [Digital Photo Professional 3.14.15]. - If you are using Mac OS X 10.6, use [Digital Photo Professional 3.13.51]. - If you use the Digital Photo Professional 3.15.0 remote capture function, it is also necessary to download the latest version of EOS Utility.
File Name : dppm3.15.0-updater.dmg.zip File Type : AP File Size : 97097070KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.