Canon RAW Plugin 2.11 for Avid Media Access [Windows]
For Windows 11, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 7 x64 Updated 18 Mar 2022
Content Id: 0200658402
About the driver
Canon RAW Plugin for Avid Media Access [Windows] is plugin software for loading RAW (RMF/CRM) clips captured by compatible camera to a system made by Avid Technology, Inc. that supports Avid Media Access.
Changes for Canon RAW Plugin 2.11 for Avid Media Access [Windows] :
- Supports Firmware Version 188.8.131.52 or later for the EOS C70.
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
1. Supported Avid Media Access Host Applications - Avid Media Composer 8.9 or later
2. Supported OSes Depends on the supported Avid Media Access Host Application.
3. Compatible PCs Depends on the supported Avid Media Access Host Application. CPU; Depends on the supported Avid Media Access Host Application. GPU; A GPU that supports CUDA (Compute Capability 2.0 or higher), manufactured by NVIDIA *GPU manufactured by AMD is not supported. RAM; Depends on the supported Avid Media Access Host Application.
4. Display Depends on the supported Avid Media Access Host Application.
5. Supported Models EOS C70 (Firmware Ver.184.108.40.206 or later), EOS C700, EOS C700 PL, EOS C700 FF, EOS C700 FF PL, EOS C700 GS PL, EOS C500 Mark II, EOS C500, EOS C500 PL, EOS C300 Mark III, EOS C300 Mark II, EOS C200, EOS C200B, EOS R5 C, EOS-1D X Mark III, EOS R3, EOS R5
Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software. Exit all other applications when installing this software.
1. Check that the Avid Media Composer 8.9 or later is installed.
2. Download "rpmw-2-11-0-5-9l.zip" from the download page.
3. Extract "rpmw-2-11-0-5-9l.zip" on the computer to generate "rpmw211.exe".
4. Double-click "rpmw211.exe".
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
File Name : rpmw-2-11-0-5-9l.zip File Type : AP File Size : 17924990KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.