For Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64 Updated 19 Mar 2020
Content Id: 0200588502
About the driver
"Image Transfer Utility 2" is an application that supports cameras with the "Auto send images to computer" function.
Changes for Image Transfer Utility 2.2.10 for Windows :
- Supports EOS Kiss X10i / EOS REBEL T8i / EOS 850D. - Supports EOS Ra , EOS M200, EOS 90D, EOS M6 Mark II, PowerShot G5 X Mark II, PowerShot G7 X Mark III.
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
1. Supported OSes Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
2. Supported Computers CPU; - Intel Pentium 1.6GHz or higher RAM; - 64-bit: 2 GB or more - 32-bit: 1 GB or more
3. Display - 1,024 x 768 resolution or higher
4. Supported Models EOS Kiss X10i / EOS REBEL T8i / EOS 850D, EOS Ra, EOS M200, EOS 90D, EOS M6 Mark II, PowerShot G5 X Mark II, PowerShot G7 X Mark III, EOS Kiss X10 / EOS REBEL SL3 / EOS 250D / EOS 200D II, EOS RP, EOS R, PowerShot SX70 HS, PowerShot SX740 HS, EOS Kiss M / EOS M50
Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software. Exit all other applications when installing this software.
1. Download "ituw2.2.10-installer.zip" from the download page. Save the "ituw2.2.10-installer.zip" file to a folder of your preference on your computer. 2. When the "ituw2.2.10-installer.zip" folder saved to the computer is extracted, the "ituw2.2.10-installer" will be generated, so double-click "ituw2.2.10-installer.exe" in the extracted folder. 3. Follow the instructions on the screen to perform the installation.
- Camera and PC needs to be connected with same home network and needs their paring operation only for 1st time. For auto send from camera, PC needs to be activated in log in condition. - When using the Web help function in Windows 7, please install beforehand an application that can open PDF files.
File Name : ituw2.2.10-installer.zip File Type : AP File Size : 60172827KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.