Thank you for using Canon products.
This firmware update (Version 184.108.40.206 00) incorporates the following fixes and enhancements:
1. Support for the separately-sold EVF-V70*1 OLED Electronic Viewfinder has been added.
2. Shutter Angle Priority has been added. A constant shutter angle can now be maintained, regardless of any other camera settings being changed.
3. Support for separately-sold the WFT-E8 Wireless File Transmitter has been added.
4. Zebra range expanded below 65%.
5. Audio off option added for the built-in microphone.
6. In Browser Remote, the focus guide frame can now be displayed.
7. Audio recording available during 2K Crop.
8. Support for CFast cards (VPG130) has been added.*2
9. Support for peripheral illumination & chromatic aberration when the EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM lens is attached, has been added.
10. Metadata related to the XF-AVC range has been corrected.
11. The quality of autofocus has been enhanced.
12. The operation reliability after changing the recording mode has been enhanced.
※1 When using the EVF-V70, magnification while recording and the function to display the camera’s live view image on the Browser Remote screen cannot be used.
※2 For detailed information about CFast cards that have been verified to work with this camera, please visit Canon’s Web site.
Firmware version 220.127.116.11.00 is for updating Cinema EOS C300 Mark II cameras running firmware version 18.104.22.168.00 - 22.214.171.124.00. If your camera's firmware is already version 126.96.36.199.00, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.