- DIY Flip Photo Calendar For The New Year
It's time to welcome the new year! Create an easy personlised flip photo calendar using your favourite photos so you can enjoy the memories all year round. Make a statement in your house using your favourite pictures and only a few materials. This DIY activity is brought to you by Geneva from Collective Gen.
To create a Flip Photo Calendar, you'll need:
How to create the Flip Photo Calendar, step by step:
1. Start by printing a landscape photo.
2. Place it at the top of your wood, centered where you would like it to hang.
3. Mark the top so you know where to glue the clip.
4. Glue your clip in place.
5. Print and cut out your flip numbers.
6. Punch a hole in the top of your numbers.
7. Lay your numbers on the wood, and mark inside the holes where your hooks need to go.
8. Screw in your hooks. We did this by hand but you may need to use a drill if the wood is very hard.
9. Finally, add your numbers and photo.
Collective Gen is a DIY and How-to website showing you how to make and create your own style – in fashion, home and lifestyle.
Geneva from Collective Gen shows you how to create an easy Tasseled Hanging Photo Display to showcase your favourite memories in your home. Make a statement in your house using your favourite pictures and only a few materials.
Get creative with your Canon CP1300 Selphy photo printer. Pro tips and ideas from Blueberry Co. founder and designer Chloe Watts.
Create a party photo booth with Creative Park