Wireless Webcam Utility for Mini PTZ Cam is a software solution which unlocks webcam-like capabilities for PowerShot PICK / PowerShot PX. By connecting your PowerShot PICK / PowerShot PX to a computer with WiFi, the PowerShot PICK / PowerShot PX will be available as a video source for many video conferencing and streaming applications.
Required System Configuration:
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
1. Supported OS Windows 10 Pro / Home Version 20H2 64-bit
2. Supported computers Computers preinstalled with the OS above. (The operation of upgraded computers is not guaranteed.)
CPU - Intel Core i5 / i7, Xeon
RAM - 8 GB or more
3. Display - Resolution: 1,024 x 768 or higher
4. Supported Models PowerShot PICK / PowerShot PX
Setup instruction Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software. Exit all other applications when installing this software.
1. Download "wwu-1-0-0-4r2-2l.zip" from the download page. Save the "wwu-1-0-0-4r2-2l.zip" file to a folder of your preference on your computer.
2. When the "wwu-1-0-0-4r2-2l.zip" folder saved to the computer is extracted, the "wwu-1-0-0-4r2-2l" will be generated, so double-click "wwu-1-0-0.exe" in the extracted folder. Installation of Wireless Webcam Utility for Mini PTZ Cam will begin. (If the User Account Control window appears, follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.)
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. After the installation is complete, you must restart your computer to apply these changes. If the installation is completed properly, the downloaded file and the "wwu-1-0-0-4r2-2l.zip" file will no longer be necessary.
5. Use the PowerShot PICK / PowerShot PX dedicated smartphone or tablet software Connect app for Mini PTZ Cam to enable the PowerShot PICK / PowerShot PX webcam settings.
6. Connect PowerShot PICK / PowerShot PX in webcam mode to the computer on which this software is installed.
7. Launch the video conference application installed on your computer. In the device menu of the settings, select "Wireless Webcam Utility for Mini PTZ Cam" as the webcam.
* For details on the settings, refer to the instruction manual of the video conference application you are using.
- In order to use PowerShot PICK / PowerShot PX as a webcam, the smartphone or tablet software Connect app for Mini PTZ Cam dedicated to PowerShot PICK / PowerShot PX is required. - The PowerShot PICK / PowerShot PX video cannot be used in the video conference application simply by enabling the PowerShot PICK / PowerShot PX webcam setting. Be sure to use this software as well. - The camera can only operate with one application on your computer at a time. If the video conferencing or streaming application you are trying to use cannot receive the video feed from your camera, close all other applications on your computer that may be connected to the camera. - When using Wireless Webcam Utility for Mini PTZ Cam software with Facebook messenger on the Firefox browser, Wireless Webcam Utility for Mini PTZ Cam will not be listed to function on your device. We recommend that you use the desktop version of Facebook messenger or try a different browser. - When using Wireless Webcam Utility for Mini PTZ Cam software with video conferencing or streaming applications, we cannot guarantee that it will be compatible with your device and/or the software applications you are using. If you experience any issues, we suggest using a web-based client version of the service or trying a different video conferencing or streaming application.
File Name : wwu-1-0-0-4r2-2l.zip File Type : AP File Size : 17279501KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.