Thanks for your interest in Canon Oceania's Digital SLR Camera Software Developer Relations Program. This program is designed to supply the current version of the Canon Digital SLR Camera Software Developers Kit (SDK) to computer programmers residing in Australia and New Zealand who wish to develop software applications for Canon SLR digital cameras. Such applications may include remote control via USB or IEEE1394, time lapse photography, RAW file conversion and uploads/downloads/transfers, etc.
• This SDK supports Canon EOS Digital SLR Cameras only. It does not support PowerShot and IXUS series Digital Cameras and Digital Video Cameras.
• Canon Oceania is prohibited from distributing the Digital SLR Camera SDK outside our sales area of Australia and New Zealand.
• Developers residing within the Americas are requested to register with Canon USA.
• Developers residing within Europe and Middle East are requested to register with Canon Europe.
• Developers residing within South East Asia are requested to register with Canon Singapore.
• Canon Oceania does not supply the SDK to personal users and is only available to commercial, education, government and industrial developers and the like.
• The Canon Digital SLR Camera SDK does not contain and is not a replacement for the software solution disc that was downloadable or originally supplied with your camera.
• Driver and software updates are available for download at no charge via Driver Downloads.
• As mentioned in the Canon Digital Camera Software Developers Kit License Agreement which must be accepted by you prior to receiving the SDK, the Canon Digital Camera SDK is offered as is without technical support.
What's New in Canon EOS Digital SDK (EDSDK) v3.5.0 (Windows and Mac):
Changes from v3.4.0:
1.Add EOS 5D Mark IV support
EOS 5D Mark IV
EOS-1D X Mark II / EOS 80D / EOS 1300D / EOS M10*
EOS 5DS / EOS 5DS R / EOS 760D / EOS 750D / EOS M3*
EOS-1D C / EOS M* / EOS 6D / EOS 7D Mark II
EOS-1D X / 1D Mark III / 1Ds Mark III / 1D Mark IV
EOS 40D / 50D / 5D Mark II / 5D Mark III / 7D / 60D / 60Da / 70D
EOS 450D / EOS 1000D / EOS 500D / EOS 550D / EOS 600D / EOS 650D / EOS 1100D
EOS 700D / EOS 100D / EOS 1200D
* EOS M, EOS M3 and EOS M10 don’t support any remote shooting functions
• Pentium 1.3GHz or higher Pentium processor
• At lease 1GB RAM
• Windows 7, 8, 8.1
• Intel-base Macintosh
• At lease 1GB RAM
• USB 2.0
• Mac OS X 10.9 - 10.11
Complete the fields below to access our Software Developers Kit