TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Participating in this ‘0% Interest on Cinema EOS System’ promotion (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these terms. Information explaining how to participate is part of these terms. Participation is invalid in conjunction with the Promoter’s other offers.
2. The Promotion starts on 1 May 2022 and ends on 31 July 2022 (Promotion Period).
3. ‘Eligible Participants’ are Australian businesses with a valid ABN registered for GST that Finance an Eligible Product on the Promoter’s standard Finance terms (Finance Agreement) through authorised Canon Cinema EOS System participating resellers, SUNSTUDIOS and Canon’s South Melbourne Customer Experience Centre during the Promotion Period. It is not open to new or existing tender business, or contract, panel or master agreement pricing, special bid pricing or resellers or distributors.
4. ‘Eligible Products’ are the new (not second-hand or refurbished) cinema EOS system products stated in Schedule 1.
5. Subject to clause 6:
a. the term of the Finance Agreement being a maximum of 24 months;
b. the single transaction value of Eligible Products being at least $5,000 including GST;
c. the Eligible Participant satisfying the Promoter’s credit checks; and
d. the parties correctly executing a Finance Agreement for at least one of the Eligible Products in the Promotion Period,
e. the Finance Agreement must be correctly signed and received by the Promoter before 5:00pm (local time) 31 July 2022,
the Promoter will apply a 0% per annum interest rate for the rental payable for the Eligible Products under the Finance Agreement (0% Interest Rate).
6. The 0% Interest Rate is not valid on any other Canon products or services it may Finance under a Finance Agreement, and the Promoter’s standard published interest rates will apply for products or services that are not Eligible Products.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is incapable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, including technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion and to the extent the law permits:
a. disqualify any Eligible Participant; or
b. modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion.
9. The Promoter may accept errors and omissions at its discretion and its failure to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of them.
10. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct this Competition. The Promoter may, for the purpose of conducting this Competition, disclose such information to third parties, including agents, contractors, service providers, suppliers and, as required, to regulatory agencies. Participation is conditional on providing this information.
12. Eligible Participants may have legal rights, including consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law that may not be excluded or limited under law. Subject to this, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential for any loss or damage arising in connection with this Promotion including any:
a. technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b. theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c. Promotion claims that are late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after the Promoter receipts it) due to any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control;
d. tax liability incurred by an Eligible Participant; or
e. the Eligible Participant’s use of the Eligible Products.
13. If any provision of these terms is unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will remain in full force and effect.
14. All money amounts in these terms are in Australian dollars inclusive of GST.
15. These terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of its courts.
16. The ‘Promoter’ is Canon Finance Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 21 003 637 116) of Building A, The Park Estate, 5 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113. Phone: 13 23 53.
17. ‘Finance’ means a rental or chattel mortgage arrangement with the Promoter.
Schedule 1 - Eligible Products
|C70 cinema camera|
|C300 Mark III EF cinema camera|
|C500 Mark II EF cinema camera|
|EVF-V50 OLED Electronic Viewfinder|
|EU-V1 Extension Unit 1|
|EU-V2 Extension Unit 2|
|CM-V1 EF Lock Mount Kit|
|PM-V1 PL Mount Kit|
|EVF-V70 OLED Viewfinder|
|CN-E14mm T3.1 LF cine prime lens|
|CN-E20mm T1.5 LF cine prime lens|
|CN-E24mm T1.5 LF cine prime lens|
|CN-E35mm T1.5 LF cine prime lens|
|CN-E50mm T1.3 LF cine prime lens|
|CN-E85mm T1.3 LF cine prime lens|
|CN-E135mm T2.2 LF cine prime lens|
|CN-E14mm T3.1 FP X cine prime lens|
|CN-E20mm T1.5 FP X cine prime lens|
|CN-E24mm T1.5 FP X cine prime lens|
|CN-E35mm T1.5 FP X cine prime lens|
|CN-E50mm T1.3 FP X cine prime lens|
|CN-E85mm T1.3 FP X cine prime lens|
|CN-E135mm T2.2 FP X cine prime lens|
|CN7x17 EF/PL cine servo lens|
|CN10x25 EF/PL cine servo lens|
|CN20x50 EF/PL cine servo lens|
|CN-E15.5-47 EF/PL compact zoom lens|
|CN-E30-105 EF/PL compact zoom lens|
|CN-E30-300 EF/PL premium zoom lens|
|CN-E18-80 T4.4 LIS KASS compact servo lens|
|CN-E70-200 T4.4 LIS KASS compact servo lens|
|CN-E20-50 T2.4 LF FLEX -ZOOM Lens|
|CN-E20-50 T2.4 L FP FLEX-ZOOM Lens|
|CN-E45-135 T2.4 LF FLEX -ZOOM Lens|
|CN-E45-135 T2.4 L FP FLEX-ZOOM Lens|
|ZSG-C10 Grip (for CN-E18-80/CN-E70-200)|