Content Id: 0200459502
ImageBrowser EX is a new image management software program for Canon's digital cameras and digital camcorders. This software makes managing and searching for images shot with cameras and camcorders very easy. Please utilize the software for editing, printing and sharing images.
1. Download "ibxm-inst-131a-6-u01-9l.dmg.gz" from the download page. Save "ibxm-inst-131a-6-u01-9l.dmg.gz" to a folder of your choice on your computer. 2. Double-click "ibxm-inst-131a-6-u01-9l.dmg.gz". After decompressing the file, "ibxm-inst-131a-6-u01-9l.dmg" will be created. 3. Double-click "ibxm-inst-131a-6-u01-9l.dmg". A drive named "IBXM_INST_131a_6_U01_9L" will be automatically generated on the desktop. 4. Double-click the "IBX131aINST" inside the "IBXM_INST_131a_6_U01_9L" drive. 5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. * The latest version will be installed using the auto-update function. *For installation, it is required to connect the camera. By connecting the camera, appropriate functions for the camera will automatically added via the Internet.
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE. Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition. Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.