Details of changes:
Firmware Version 1.1.7 fixes the following issues:
1. The camera may not connect to a network when using an Ethernet cable to connect to a Wi-Fi mobile hotspot.
2. The camera may not connect to a network in certain network environments.
3. The camera cannot connect to a 5GHz network when the SSID is hidden.
4. A PTP communications vulnerability.
5. A vulnerability related to firmware update.
Preparations for the Firmware Update:
In the folder you downloaded are the firmware (file name: 1DX20116.FIR / file size: 41,776,848 bytes), and instructions on the firmware update procedures (a PDF file in five languages: Japanese, English, French, Spanish, and Simplified Chinese). Before starting the firmware update operations, please be sure to carefully confirm your understanding of these instructions.