Thank you for using Canon products.
Firmware Version 1.1.0 incorporates the following improvement and enhancements.
1. Fixes the left/right behavior of the cross keys when flipping the monitor
2. A function that enables simple video editing during video playback has been added.
3. Adds Twitch as a livestreaming service available to the camera user*
4. Adds support for the Software Development Assistance Kit (EDSDK/CCAPI)
* Livestreaming on Twitch may be changed, suspended, or terminated without notice.
Please check the live streaming platform for the latest requirements of third parties.
Please note in advance that Canon does not assume any responsibility or liability for services provided or not provided by third parties.
* Twitch and the Twitch logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Twitch Interactive, Inc.
* Limited to Twitch service areas.
Firmware Version 1.1.0 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.0.1. If the camera's firmware is already Version 1.1.0, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
The User Manual on our website has been updated accordingly. Please download the User Manual as well as the latest firmware. You can download it from the official website.
The Applications have been updated accordingly:
Please download the Applications as well as the latest firmware.
For information about using the software development support kit（EDSDK/CCAPI, please contact your customer support center.
Preparations for the firmware update:
In the folder you downloaded are the firmware (file name: PSV10110.FIR /file size: 48,770,592 bytes) and instructions on the firmware update procedures (a PDF file in five languages: operations, please be sure to carefully review the instructions to confirm your understanding of the firmware update procedures.
• PowerShot V10 Firmware Download Link